Saturday, March 19, 2016

Establishing a Relationship

Hey guys!

I have been making some great plans for this film that I am so excited to share with you!


For my film introduction, I plan on establishing a relationship between two characters. My story begins with two children who grow up in a small town and fall in love. The introduction to my film will be connecting the past and present of this relationship. 


I have written up a few ideas for the plot of the introduction of this film. Let me know what you think!


The story will begin with a background on the main characters and the history of their relationship. Seven year old Samuel Reynolds is a new student at Verde Valley Preparatory School, located in the small town of Sedona , Arizona. Caroline Manchester instantly notices Sam, and from that point, the children begin their friendship. They grow up spending all the time they possibly can together, playing at the local playground, playing house and portraying the roles of husband and wife, and going on adventures through the lush evergreen pine forests that surrounded the area. Sam and Caroline become best friends, and eventually fall in love with each other. The two become high school sweethearts. As soon as the couple graduated high school, the couple married and starts their life together.


The story continues, but this is the part of the story that I plan on conveying through my production. I am so excited to continue to work through this production process with you guys!

Thank you and stay tuned for more. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment