Saturday, March 12, 2016

And the Journey Begins.....

Hey everyone!

Over the course of the past week, I have carefully been considering the genre of my film and have decided on the perfect genre in order to reach my goals and objectives for this project. 


Since I plan on building a connection with the characters and audience utilizing emotional appeals, I will be writing and producing a romance film. The use of emotional appeals will attract primarily women, making the romance genre a perfect genre for my production. Women make up 52% of moviegoers so this film will appeal to a larger market as well. According to my research, romance films aim to evoke strong emotions in the audience. This makes it the ideal genre for me and the development of my project.


I am really excited to execute this project but also a little nervous. I am not really the romantic type, so this is new for me. I am looking forward to learning new skills through this process, especially how to connect with an audience in such a personal way. I cannot wait to see what I come up with! I have some great ideas for this project. Stay tuned.........


P.S.

Check out my research below to learn more about the romance genre! 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yCD672MmWCTHKjhWrhXPm3SiM50l6vCDtO2luvsPY3c/edit

No comments:

Post a Comment