Saturday, March 19, 2016

Meet the Stars!

Hey world!


I am very close to beginning the filming process of my production. One of the most difficult tasks for this production specifically was going to be finding the perfect actors and actresses to play the roles of the characters in my film.


Luckily, my younger cousins from New York are coming to visit next week! I am so excited to be able to see them. My younger cousins Thomas and Caroline are the perfect actors to play the children in my production.


I also have some amazing friends who have agreed to help me out with this project. My friends DJ and Riley will be playing the older version of my cousins in this film.
Meet the stars!


Thomas and DJ will be playing the role of Samuel Reynolds, the main male character of my production. Looking great guys!








Caroline and Riley will be playing the role of Caroline Reynolds, the main female character in my film. Aren't they beautiful?


I am extremely happy and am almost ready to start filming! Stay tuned for sneak peeks and new updates starting next week. Thanks guys!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your posts. You describe your characters very well but you could add more details and the role they play in your film. Your blog is very complete the posts have the perfect length not to short not to long. They are enjoyable to read.
    Hope you final project comes out great!
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete