Thursday, March 10, 2016

My Goals For This Project

Before beginning this project, I wanted to come up with an idea of goals and objectives that I plan on reaching during the duration of this assignment.


I believe that within every great film, there is an even greater purpose. Whether it is for the sole purpose of entertaining an audience or something so much more, a great film always incorporates a very important message that is conveyed through the piece. The audience is not only intrigued by the overall plot of the film, but, they are also enlightened by this message.


Within my production, I want to develop a unique relationship between the characters and audience. I want to develop an abstract connection that has never been created before within a film and I plan on developing this connection using emotional appeals.


When people must deal with issues on an emotional level, such as love, heartbreak or even just issues pertaining to any type of relationship, a unique connection is developed among individuals. It’s difficult to describe this feeling with words, but many have felt this special sentiment and understand the incredible connection that can be present between individuals.


I really want to grasp and express this concept within my production. I want the audience of my film to feel what the characters are feeling. I want the audience of my production to relate to the film, and perhaps use it as a tool to aid them in making important decisions within their personal lives.

I want this production to be so much more than just a film.

No comments:

Post a Comment