Monday, April 4, 2016

The Beginning of the End

Hey guys!

Although I have really enjoyed planning and executing my production, I am really looking forward to seeing all of my hard work come together as this project comes to an end. I have six days to complete my overall film introduction and creative critical reflection. I am extremely excited to share my overall production with you guys.

For my creative critical reflection, I plan on producing a director's commentary discussing issues pertaining to my project. Within this commentary, I will be discussing the relevance of my film introduction, intended audience, distribution practices, my skill development as a producer, and technologies used in order to successfully execute this project. 

I will also be answering any questions that you guys may have about my project. I am very proud of my production and I am looking forward to sharing it with you. This is the beginning of the end! Stay tuned for more updates as I continue to add the final touches to my project. 

Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment