Saturday, April 2, 2016

Finishing Touches

Hey guys!

I hope everyone is enjoying their evening. In my last post, I shared a little preview of my film with you guys. I hope you guys enjoyed it. There are just a couple more things that I would like to incorporate throughout m production. Let me know what you guys think!

Throughout the film, I am planning to incorporate features of folly stage sound. I plan on adding child and adult laughter, the sound of wind blowing, and the grass the children are running on in the piece. I think this will be a great addition to the film and display more complexity within the sound of the production.
I would also like to insert a production company graphic at the beginning of my film. I believe this will help make my film look more authentic. I think it is also and interesting piece to add into my project. I am excited to learn how to create it. 
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment