Thursday, April 7, 2016

Almost There!

Good morning!

I hope everyone is doing well. I am so close to completing my project! My creative critical reflection is just about done. I just have to add a few finishing touches to the piece in order to finalize my project.

I decided to do a director's commentary in the form of a video. I took a somewhat casual approach to this piece. I did not want to overdue the piece. I think that the content of the creative critical reflection is extremely important and an overdone director's commentary might take away from this important communication and act as a distracter. As a result, I decided to set the video simply in my bedroom. This also establishes a greater connection between myself and the audience.

 Throughout the duration of my director's commentary, I discuss important processes and things to consider while creating a film introduction. I include specific clips and visuals pertaining to the information I am trying to communicate. I keep my responses clear and relatively concise. I am very content with my creative critical reflection.

I will be sharing both of these productions very soon. Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment