Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Nameless Digipak Design

For the Nameless digipak design, I want to create something simple, but symbolic of the band. The artists will be presented in a sketch of both musicians in the left and right thirds, with a ukulele in the center third of the album cover in order to establish a connection between the musicians. The ukulele is key to the band’s image, since both musicians express themselves through this instrument. Seeing that the band is called Nameless, I want emphasize the fact that they are a new group who has yet to be significantly established. Therefore, the sketch will be basic and undeveloped.







Jason Mraz’s “I’m Yours” album cover illustrates the type of aesthetic that I am going for with this design. I will be working with an artist to create the design for the digipak cover, as well as for the inserts and CD design.

No comments:

Post a Comment