Saturday, March 18, 2017

Nameless

I am very excited to say that I will be branding and promoting the new and upcoming group, Nameless, for my final project. Group members Dani Cooke and Sophia Gott will be recording an original song I wrote called “Help Me”, a piece that discusses the effects of a breakup and the emotional turmoil it can cause. The pop indie band’s soft, mellow tone is perfect for performing this poignant song. I will also be creating an official website for this band, social media,and a digipak design for this promotional campaign.


The band and I will be meeting tomorrow to discuss their ideas for the website, including the design, logo, and information displayed on the site, and a merchandise store. We will also discuss the the music video and digipack design. I’m very excited to see what comes next. Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment